No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Politics
    • Causes
      • Resources
  • Features
    • Opinions
  • Lifestyle
    • Finance
  • World
  • About Us
  • Home
  • Politics
    • Causes
      • Resources
  • Features
    • Opinions
  • Lifestyle
    • Finance
  • World
  • About Us
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Politics
  • Features
  • Lifestyle
  • World
  • About Us
Home Entertainment

James Cameron is still pushing for “Avatar” 4 & 5 – but at a lower cost

Ella Chan by Ella Chan
May 19, 2026
in Entertainment
Reading Time: 2 mins read
James Cameron is still pushing for “Avatar” 4 & 5 – but at a lower cost
Facebook

Despite previously saying that “Avatar: Fire and Ash” could be the last one based on the box office result of the movie, James Cameron is now saying that he is trying to work out a way to get the two final movies produced with a lower cost.

Photo via Cinema Online

In a recent interview to promote “Billie Eilish – Hit Me Hard and Soft: The Tour (Live in 3D),” the filmmaker described himself as a “Roadrunner going off a cliff,” what with his many projects in hand, which include the final two “Avatar” films.

Photo via Cinema Online

“Avatar 4 and 5 are still floating out there,” he added, and continued, “We’re going to be looking at some new technologies to try and do them more efficiently, because they’re hideously expensive and take a long time. I want to do them in half the time for two thirds of the cost, that’s my metric.”

Cameron added that it’s going to take them a year or so to figure out how to do it, and that in the meantime, he will be doing other projects.

Photo via Cinema Online

It is noted that the filmmaker previously admitted that it was harder to achieve the same success as the first “Avatar” had in the current market, stating that he might end the franchise at movie number three if the box office numbers dwindled.

Story Via Cinema Online

More from Wake Up Singapore:-

Salman Khan’s “Maatrubhumi” was never meant to be a war film

“Mr. X” gets April release date

Prashanth to star in Tamil remake of Telugu courtroom drama “Court: State vs. A Nobody”

 

If you have a story or a tip-off, email admin@wakeup.sg or get in touch via Whatsapp at 8882 5913.

Interested in advertising on our media channels? Reach out to us at admin@wakeup.sg!


Since you have made it to the end of the article, follow Wake Up Singapore on Telegram and X!

Wake Up Singapore is a volunteer-run site that covers alternative views in Singapore. If you want to volunteer with us, sign up here!

Previous Post

14-Year-Old Girl Escapes Malaysia Abduction Attempt After Biting Motorcycle Suspect

Next Post

Iran has submitted response to latest US proposals – Foreign Ministry spox says Tehran will hit back at ‘slightest mistake’ from Washington

Related Posts

Kirsten Dunst starts filming “A Minecraft Movie” sequel
Entertainment

Kirsten Dunst starts filming “A Minecraft Movie” sequel

May 16, 2026
Russian Woman Gets Sentenced Over Stray Kids Gay Fanfiction
Entertainment

Russian Woman Gets Sentenced Over Stray Kids Gay Fanfiction

May 16, 2026
Next Post
Iran has submitted response to latest US proposals – Foreign Ministry spox says Tehran will hit back at ‘slightest mistake’ from Washington

Iran has submitted response to latest US proposals - Foreign Ministry spox says Tehran will hit back at 'slightest mistake' from Washington

Categories

  • Causes
  • Entertainment
  • Features
  • Finance
  • Home
  • Lebanon
  • Lifestyle
  • Opinions
  • Palestine
  • Politics
  • Resources
  • Singapore News
  • World
  • Advertise
  • Careers
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact

© 2025 Wake Up, Singapore

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Politics
    • Causes
      • Resources
  • Features
    • Opinions
  • Lifestyle
    • Finance
  • World
  • About Us

© 2025 Wake Up, Singapore